.We shall assess the information provided by you in the Form in order to make suggestions and ability to effective facilitate the sale or rental of your Property.
.We will provide you with the outcome of our research based on the information provided by you in the Form (Report), such analysis and the information compiled is at our sole discretion.
.After you receive the Report, you may, at your own discretion, ask us to introduce you to the Agents in order for you to interview the Agents and potentially contract with an Agent of your choosing in respect of facilitating the sale or rental of your house.
.We agree to perform the Services with due care and skill.
.We may provide the Services to you using our employees, contractors and they are included in these Terms.
.INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
· information you provide by filling in forms on our website and information given in hard copy form or by any other means providing: your name; date of birth; address; interests; marketing preferences; when appropriate your credit information; and any other personal information relevant to the services we provide. This information may be provided when you are registering interest, transacting with us, subscribing to our services or for newsletters or requesting information;
· correspondence or other contacts you may have with us;
· Details of transactions you carry out through our website and any communications by telephone, in person or by any other means relating to those transactions. This may include recording certain telephone conversations, for example relating to live bidding;
· Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, web logs or other communication data and the resources you access.
The information you provide to us will be used for processing transactions but may also be used for internal data processing, such as compiling statistical information about your interests. As a service to you, we may also use this information to customize the content we offer on our website.
WHY DO WE COLLECT, HOLD AND PROCESS AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We collect, hold, process, use and disclose your personal information so we can provide you services you have requested. We may also use your personal information to keep you up to date with our services and help you to manage these services.
We may also collect, hold process and use your personal information for any of the following reasons: -
- communicate with you;
- analyse engagement with our readers, subscribers, clients, and customers;
- observe users’ engagement and purchase activity across our websites and brands;
- conduct surveys;
- ensure the security of our systems;
- conduct investigations where necessary;
- compliance with applicable law;
- Improving our products and services.
We will not share your personal data with anyone outside .We may from time to time however need to disclose your personal data to certain third parties. We may share your user information where:
- you have given us your consent;
- it is necessary for a contract between you and us;
- it is required by applicable law;
- it is necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual;
- we have a valid and legitimate interest in processing your personal information
HOW IS THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
Hesiera will collect, record, store and use your personal data for clearly specified purposes .Providing you with information for the services that you request from us or which we believe would interest you in a way that is targeted and relevant. Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
.To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
.To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
.To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
.To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
.To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
· notifying you about changes to our services;
· ensuring that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
· selling or purchasing property or services
· (Unless you object,) advising you of forthcoming sales, events and services.
We may contact you for the above purposes by telephone call, email, text or SMS messaging and other means.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT VIA WEBSITE
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket. Using our website will result in us placing cookies on your computer in the 3 categories set out below.
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website; many of the functions on our website will not work properly, or at all, if you do not allow these cookies to be used. We may therefore be unable to provide many of the services you may wish to request unless you accept the use of these cookies.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor: all information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. The information is only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features (for example, remembering changes you have made to text size and fonts).
· Provide advertisers with information about your visit to our websites so they can show you advertising that is relevant to you.
· Limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
· Help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
· Don't worry - none of these cookies store personally identifiable information and we only use trusted advertising partners. Just so you know, these third parties will have their own privacy policies and they may be different from ours.
We may collect information about your computer, including your internet address, operating system and browser type when you visit us. Your internet address is used to help identify and gather statistical or demographic information about our customers generally. We also use this information for internal system administration to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our website and the customer or user experience.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We will take reasonable commercial measures to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your information may be kept in electronic form or hard copy.
We implement a number of processes to ensure your personal information is safeguarded. Our processes include the following:
· information storage security policies;
· security measures for systems accesses.
· providing discreet meeting areas for confidential discussions;
· accessed control for our Customer Relationship Management systems; and
· Secure web forms when collecting sensitive information.
We take reasonable care to ensure any personal information you provide us via our website is protected. For example, if we require your sensitive information our websites have electronic security systems in place which include data encryption. Depending on your involvement with our Company and the type of information collected, user identifiers, passwords or other access codes may also be used to control access to your personal information.
we will occasionally update this privacy notice to industry practice and customer feedback. We encourage you to review this privacy notice periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request access to your personal information. You can also request us to correct your information. Please contact us on the details listed at ‘Contact us’.